9 oz Melting Pot Jar

snow

I have been testing and playing with this jar since July, I want to use them for Christmas, preferrable this year! I have tried several waxes and bunches of wicks, nothing burned to my satisfaction. My most recent test was almost a success. I used J50 wax, christmas splendor and double wicked using 44-24-18 Z. I had a great scent throw, no hang up and no smoke. The first burn was great, perfect...but the second and third burn the flame was so tiny and weak. I don't know where to go next. I had a pretty big melt pool and I'm thhinking that waws the problem, it was to deep and putting out my flame, or trying to. Is the Z series wicks to hot for this or what is the problem this time. I have the LX series and also the ECO series wick kits. Could someone please tell me what the next test should be? I tried all these wicks in this jar as singles, none worked. Please help so I can have these ready by THIS Christmas, thanks very much....Dee