Warm Pumpkin Crunch & Then Some *Cut Pics Added*

Grumpy Girl

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The cut pics are coming guys, I'm swamped right now but I'll try to get them tonight.

Candle Man, it's a girl thing.

Well I need to know this girl thing because 95% of my business is women.

Do B&B like Body Spray, Lotion & Shower Gel sell well in bakery scents?

I don't live close to a B&BW but when I go to the Big city I go by and check them out to see what's new and their best sellers.

Good, then this is the theory.

Most of us LOVE sweets, however when eaten they go straight to our (my) ass. When we (I) can use a product that smells like food, maybe even looks a little bit like food it's like getting the best of both worlds without adding on the tonage. Personally, my ass and hips thank me.

I don't really care too much for body spray in food scents, but the rest is great.

Good, then this is the theory.

Most of us LOVE sweets, however when eaten they go straight to our (my) ass. When we (I) can use a product that smells like food, maybe even looks a little bit like food it's like getting the best of both worlds without adding on the tonage. Personally, my ass and hips thank me.

I don't really care too much for body spray in food scents, but the rest is great.

My customers say they don't like food scents because they are on a diet and to use or burn a food scent just makes them hungry.

Do you have those customers too?