Rustic vs jump lines?!?!?

I'm trying to make rustic pillars with 4625, but all I seem to succeed in doing is creating candles with jump lines. Although I think it can look pretty good, at this point I want plain rustics. Why am I getting the jump lines as opposed to the rustic look. I'm pouring cooler - at about 155 - no additives, only FO and color. I'm trying to pour in a "messy" way. What else should I be doing, or not be doing?

Any suggestions or advice......

Thanx

Isn't 4625 a pre blend? I haven't personally used that wax, but maybe it's the additives already added to it that make it harder to create a rustic effect since it's designed to be a creamy looking candle?

I may be wrong, very possibly I am! :tongue2:

Well, Late last night I finally got my candles cool enough to remove from the molds, and they were beautiful. Rustic and all..... just the look I was going for. And as for the fragrance.... I decided to try the blackberry sage that everyone is going on about, and WOW :eek: is all I can say - it is awesome! This, and coconut milk, are now my favorite scents.

Thanks to all of you pros for all your good advice, and patience with us newbies.

Bless you.....

Well, Late last night I finally got my candles cool enough to remove from the molds, and they were beautiful. Rustic and all..... just the look I was going for. And as for the fragrance.... I decided to try the blackberry sage that everyone is going on about, and WOW :eek: is all I can say - it is awesome! This, and coconut milk, are now my favorite scents.

Thanks to all of you pros for all your good advice, and patience with us newbies.

Bless you.....

Im so glad you said that cause i Just received my order for Blackberry Sage, but Im at work so I havnt smelled it yet! Im glad its a good one!