What to do when you receive broken containers?

ScentsandMore

It would depend on their policy. But I will call each and every time and let them know that there were damaged items and what they were. Most of the time they will credit my account or send replacements with them paying the shipping charges. HTH

Don't ever "just consider it a loss"!! No way man, you bought jars/containers from a company who sells these on a regular basis right? They should be sending you these in useable condition, and made aware of breakages when they occur in order to rectify your order as well as their shipping/packaging arrangements. ;)

GREAT! I've got two cases of jars coming in from a company I've never ordered from before, and now I'm all worried about them. :undecided

Yes, I'm a worry wort, but more importantly, a complainer! LOL When I feel someone has done me wrong, I WILL COMPLAIN about it. ;)

In one of my container orders I found some broken jars. I called the company and they gave me a credit for them. The bummer was I didn't check every single jar, as I got to the end of the box I found more. This was a month or so after getting the order. Thankfully the company was nice enough to still give me credit after all that time. I have just learned to take out ALL my jars and look at them when I get my shipment now. It is a bother, but I don't want to loose money though.