Has anyone bought from........

HI,,I am sorry if this post is not in the right place but I am very frustrated!!!:(

I orderd some Cello Gussett bags and ties from "Almost Heaven Candle & Soap Stuff" on August 6th. We paid through Paypal and they have accepted our money and we have emailed them I know 5 times already to find out whats up and guess what? No response and no bags. I do not know what to do. Any thoughts are much appreciated.:undecided

Soooo many people have complained about them, and I really wanted to order from them (they had a LOT of stuff I could really use for reasonable prices) but I LOOKED on their honme page and it states right there that they are running WAAAAAAAAY behind, did you not see this:

We Ship Internationally & to APO/FPO Addresses!

Order Processing Time: see note immediately below or click header image above

NOTE: We are running extremely far behind on order processing and shipping due to multiple health issues and two complete computer system failures. It has been commented that it is inappropriate for us to share the personal details of this with you, our customers, so we are removing the details beyond this. We are not asking for pity, but rather for understanding regarding the delays we are experiencing. We appreciate all the well wishes and prayers sent our way! We ask that you be patient if we are hard to get ahold of or are slow in getting back to you. We are working hard to get orders boxed and out the door!! Thanks for understanding as we work through this stressful period.

We are running even farther behind on presto pots, lotion base making and sewn items! This includes dream pillows, soap sacks, and printed fabric sachet bags. Ordering these items will significantly delay your order!!

I feel bad for you, but don't really know what to tell you, they really do need to stop taking orders if they are that far behind, or hire some more help to get these orders moving. :undecided

See when we ordered those bags that was not posted on there,,,I can understand now,, Thanks for showing this to me, BUT like you said they really need to stop taking orders,,,Well I guess I will eat my money on this one :undecided

Do you know where I can get these cello Gussett bags from?? Thanks:confused:

Well I hate to tell you this, but they smoked me on my last order. I had order from them back in January I think and got my order really late, but I tried to be understanding because that was when a lot of health issues were happening. Then I placed another order on April 12th. Didn't hear anything, should have cancelled my order, but then on June 30th they charged me for my order, so I thought well they finally got to it (I didn't order anything that had to be made just some paper and bags I think). Well I still have not received the order and have never received any reponses to my emails. I have decided that I am eating this order and I will NEVER order from them again. They have had that message up or one like it for over six months now. I am willing to wait and stay with a business even if they are slow because of reasons they can't control, but when they can't even bother to respond to emails, that is maddening and poor business practice.

Sorry, it got me heated again! I do hope you get your order tho.

Even back before the health problems started they were very slow. I ordered a year or two ago and waited weeks and weeks. I emailed them a couple of times and finally they answered and said it was going out that day.

I don't understand them at all. If they can't process the orders, why are they accepting them?

I'd definitely avoid them. Even at the best of times they're incredibly slow. I'd imagine with the problems they're having it'll probably be 3-4 months before you see your items.

DanaE

there is a process thru Paypay where you can file a complaint. I know this cause I used to get money emailed to my account in error & one day I got a email from someone calling me a friggin thief along w/a few other choice names. Then I got a followup inquiry from Paypal. I rarely use Paypal but when I got money, I always instantly returned it. Paypal couldn't do a damn thing about ppl sending money to Pworden instead of Pworden15 so I finally cancelled the account.

This is different from your situation but do contact Paypal immediately. Whether they can do anything or not, they need to know when vendors are unethical.

I orderd some Cello Gussett bags and ties from "Almost Heaven Candle & Soap Stuff" on August 6th. We paid through Paypal and they have accepted our money and we have emailed them I know 5 times already to find out whats up and guess what? No response and no bags. I do not know what to do. Any thoughts are much appreciated.:undecided

Go ahead and file the paypal complaint requesting a refund. You'll either get your bags or the refund. Don't be prepared to just "eat it", it's not right.

e

Thanks all of you so much for your help and for the links!!! I will contact Paypal tomorrow and see what can be done. What was funny, after Michi told me about the post they have on their site I went to look at it and they say they are only behind on things that need to be hand made. I ordered cello gussett bags!!! But I am taking all of your advice and I want to say thanks for being a part of my life,,,,:grin2: I will let you know what happens.

Yeah, never just "eat it" when it comes to ebay or paypal. They are really good to work with. I have had to file a complaint today on someone that I bought from, and it was two months, ago, they aren't answering my emails, and they didn't send my stuff. It was only for four bucks, but damn, that's four bucks they took, that I could have used for something else.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,,I just wanted to let you all know that "almost Heaven & soap stuff" have finally sent my order,,,I had emailed several times and even called them BUT when paypal got involved it only took them 3 days to get my order to me!! Thanks for all the support you all gave me,,,:yay:

I hate posting negative comments about a supplier but this company deserves it. They've had health problems for over 2 years now or so they say. I got burned big time by them and would never ever order from them again. If it were me, I'd file a complaint with Paypal to get your money back. Better do it now cause I had to do it with a coop person and never did get my refund nor the product cause they pulled all their money from paypal. So, the sooner the better and then don't order again from them. Its not worth the headache and frustration for a bit of a savings in cost...just my opinion.

I had emailed several times and even called them BUT when paypal got involved it only took them 3 days to get my order to me!! Thanks for all the support you all gave me,,,:yay:

Funny how that happens, huh? I had a problem on ebay last year. Over a month, no response to emails, etc. When I filed complaints with ebay and paypal, I got an immediate response. Got my stuff and they even tossed in some free stuff to make up for it.

e