I'm never sure where to post these--

Alajane

in the gallery or the business section? Someone please advise? And also, I don't know if people want to see pictures from every show or now? I know I do, so I thought I'd share mine.

These are from an open house I had this weekend in my church fellowship hall--it's a huge space and I realize my products look a little sparse spread out in this manner; I'm used to stuffing them into a 10x10 tent!

I only took pictures of my 6 tables; in addition, I had 30 cases of jelly jars set up on my normal two display stands.

I know last weekend was still August and a little too early for Halloween (as evidenced by only selling 2 items from this table!) but I figured this would be the only opportunity I'd have for these particular people to see my Halloween products, so I put them out anyway!

Jane

post-578-139458378739_thumb.jpg

Oooh Halloween being my FAV. holiday I would have wanted to buy one of each of those. :D

I wanna see the rest of the tables-WOW you had 6 tables worth of stuff there? So, how did you do overall??? :)

I love seeing the pics. of people's displays/setups, as I THINK I'll be doing my first show this November and I'm a nervous wreck just thinking about setting it up etc. :undecided

you asked how I did overall? Not great--about $300, but I figured it wasn't too bad since there probably weren't more than 20-25 people there. My daughter said that wasn't bad for a show that only lasted 4 hours, but it lasted about 16 hours with getting product packed up, loading and unloading the truck, setting up at the show, tearing down after the show, re-loading, etc.......

So when you look at it that way, it's not a very good return on investment. I have a 2-day show this weekend that's usually pretty good, but with all that's happened this week, I think people may not want to be spending money on candles!

you asked where I got the clamshell rack--I believe it was Nu-Era.com (or something similar). I don't have my records handy right now but I'll try to find it and let you know for sure. They also had a tabletop-size display if you prefer that.

HTH,

Jane

Great display. Love the halloween stuff. Really wanting it to be fall now. I love the great colors of the foilage. We used to go to the smokies every year when the foilage was at it's height. I really miss it. My daughter got married on Oct. 19 in the smokies , 14 years ago and the colors of the trees and things were wonderful....here I go rambling again...sorry.

I've actually ordered two of these, from different places. I got the first one from Nu-Era.Com (I didn't put the price I paid into my records, but I know it was less than $30)--all I have is the e-mail address and date I ordered this.

But then later, when I got a catalog from Store Supply Warehouse, I found one with a better price and you could order extra spinner racks (it comes with 4 and I wanted at least 5--you can drill extra holes in it if you want them closer). There were also some other items I wanted from there, so I got another one of these so I could leave one set up at home and have one boxed for shows. Here's the Website:

http://store.storesupply.com/webapp/commerce/command/ExecMacro/Store_Supply_Warehouse/macros/home.d2w/report

and the item numbers:

60108 WIRE SPINNER RACK 63-1/2''H, 24-1/2'' DIA. BASE 4 TIER ($15.95)

60122 6 PEG TIER ONLY FOR 60-108 AND 60-190 SPINNER RACKS ($3.95)

I signed up for their catalog and absolutely love looking through it and dreaming of what I'd like to have!

HTH,

Jane

At some point, evidently I signed up on a mailing list at www.candlewarmers.com and I got an e-mail with these sets on sale for $4.00!!! That sounded like a great deal to me, because the sets include 2 empty tins and I'd been buying Pyrex bowls to give to my customers when they purchased a warmer. I ordered 2 dozen of these in June, so I don't know if they still have any, but I did call back later and they did at that time, so if you want to try them, you might get lucky! (The phone number is 800-262-2305).

Let me know if you have any luck with them. HTH,

Jane