Goofin around with labels

prairieannie

Guido wants to know if you can put a small border around the picture and info.

He keeps saying something about saying that to you before.

But it was VERY hard to hear him over top of the chainsaw.

But he did say something about him liking it.

Guido is such a smart fella..unfortunately some of us broads take awhile to catch on ;) The picture proves it though..really do need a boarder! Thx woman!

Guest EMercier

I like them. Of course it's gonna be hard for us to see, it's a picture. If it was a bit closer it be more readable. If you don't mind me asking, what do you wrap your soaps in?

Me likin' that soap and the labels, although gotta agree with Guido in that a border and some darker lettering would help it out a bit. ;)

Very nice, how's it smell? Is that from Just scent?

Oh, and my cinnamon did that the first time I tried it in the OMH soap, then my 5 year old came up with the brilliant idea of adding to the dry oatmeal to mix it in BEFORE adding to the soap, and it really helped. ;)

Although I do really like the cinnamon spots.

Me likin' that soap and the labels, although gotta agree with Guido in that a border and some darker lettering would help it out a bit. ;)

Very nice, how's it smell? Is that from Just scent?

Oh, and my cinnamon did that the first time I tried it in the OMH soap, then my 5 year old came up with the brilliant idea of adding to the dry oatmeal to mix it in BEFORE adding to the soap, and it really helped. ;)

Although I do really like the cinnamon spots.

Yup, Just scent scent:p it is heavenly and I kid you NOT!

I'm learning to love those spots hehe..it gives the soap a bit of character I suppose! But I may try YOUR Plan next time!!