Jump to content

Where Can I get the Curled Wicks from???

Recommended Posts

Hi All,

I am a newbie and I have noticed many candles with the wicks that are curled some how. Where can I get those wicks from? I don't even know what they are called. I saw a picture in the gallery that had them and they were saying the swirled clams look great but I am assuming that they were talking about the wicks.

Can someone please let me know where I can get the curled wicks. Those look so nice and decorative!! TIA!


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...