Wickless Candles

kdmorgan

just without wick and small flat jars are best for them . like a flat squat mason jar, or tureen , or 10 oz apot. jar

Thanks...they seem to be very popular. Even my Mom was asking about them. It just doesn't seem like a candle to me though without the flicker:D

Wickless candles are very popular with college kids, they can't have anything with a flame in their dorms.

Very very popular!! I can't even begin to count how many my son swiped every time he was home to take back with him. Then he had all his friends wanting them for their dorms and apartments. Was good business...LOL

I've been using one on my desk for the longest time (maybe a year now??) with 100% soy. I am getting really sick of lavender now.... The scent just doesn't go away. I thought it would have faded out by now but it hasn't :tongue2: I used an 8oz square mason. Next time (if there is a next time) I want to use a much smaller jar.

A wickless candle has no wick, and is not made to have a flame of any type. It is more about fragrance than anything else. Instead of burning it, it is melted on a warming plate, the wax melts, and the scent is released into the air. It's kinda like an overgrown tart/melt. HTH