Packaging

Candlelovr

Hi all!

Im looking for a good place to order packaging from, and the little ties, like the brown ones that look county type, like hay kinda? I hope you all know what I mean cause its 9am here and my brain isnt functioning properly yet :)

TIA for your help!

Candlelovr

I think what you are looking for is raffia. You can find this at walmart.

yes.. i get raffia at walmart its pretty cheap, sometimes i even find it at dollar tree if you have one of those, in many colors besides brown..

there are tons of plaes to order other packaging items from.. what specific kinda rae you looking for? jars,bags, shrinkwraps ??

Im looking for bags for pillars and I need different sizes, that I can tie off at the top. I will check walmart for the raffia.

I would also like to check into shrink wrapping but you need a machine for that right? If someone could also let me know where to find that and about how much it costs, I would really appreciate it!

TIA,

Candlelovr

I'm not sure what kind of bags you're looking for, for the pillars, but I use the shrink tubing. I just don't shrink it ;) Fold the tubing over the bottom and use the warning label to hold it closed, then tie the top off with raffia. That way, I can shrink them when I want and bag them when I want with no extra supplies. :)

I'm not sure what kind of bags you're looking for, for the pillars, but I use the shrink tubing. I just don't shrink it ;) Fold the tubing over the bottom and use the warning label to hold it closed, then tie the top off with raffia. That way, I can shrink them when I want and bag them when I want with no extra supplies. :)

Hi Satin,,how do you shrink it??:confused: