What is up with Peak?

They are out of almost all the pillar waxes and they no longer carry my favorite mottle wax, IGI1274 :(

I placed an order with them last night but it was only FO's and dye chips. I had to order my wax from a different supplier! When are they gonna be restocked with all this stuff???

We were expecting our wax early this week, but it has not arrived yet. There was an issue with IGI that delayed production and shipment and it is now expected to be in no later than Friday.

However, we may be discontinuing all IGI/Astorlite waxes and will be replacing them with our own formulations. Our new waxes will start to become available during the week of Sept. 5th.

The waxes that are being discontinued immediately are IGI 1274 and IGI 6006. The rest of the waxes will be available for a short time after they come back in stock, and then will likely be discontinued.

We were expecting our wax early this week, but it has not arrived yet. There was an issue with IGI that delayed production and shipment and it is now expected to be in no later than Friday.

However, we may be discontinuing all IGI/Astorlite waxes and will be replacing them with our own formulations. Our new waxes will start to become available during the week of Sept. 5th.

The waxes that are being discontinued immediately are IGI 1274 and IGI 6006. The rest of the waxes will be available for a short time after they come back in stock, and then will likely be discontinued.

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

LOL You can't do that to us right before the busy season!! lol

I HATE having wax shipped in, and if you guys discontinue all those waxes, I'll have to have them shipped!! Gosh dang it!! lol