where to find the best price on tins?

I really need to order some 8 oz tins (maybe other sizes), and I'm willing to host a co-op to get the best price. So, anyone know where to get the best price? The cheapest I've seen them was either at Peaks for 70 cents/min. of 101 (which there would be no need for a co-op lol) or 69 cents/min. of 5000 :eek: Surely there's got to be someplace cheaper right? :D

Try www.uscontainer.com They have really good prices. YOu probaly need to look at the repack pricing. I think the numbers on the web site are incorrect. I think the quantity has increased and well as the price. But not by much.

I agree. They do have the best prices I've seen, even on the smaller qty packaging. I just now checked out their locations, and realize I live within driving distance from their vernon location, but it's their main headquarters so don't know if they carry them there, but if they do maybe I can do a co-op and pick up!! I'll call them tuesday and let you guys know.

Please let me know what size everyone's interested in, so that I could get a quote. I've asked them if we could get special pricing if we order like 1000 each of at least 3 sizes, and now they want to know which sizes. So they might do it!! So far, I put in the inquiry on the following sizes, but said there might be more in case of other sizes wanted:

1/4 oz shallow

1 oz or 2 oz deep

4 oz deep

and 8 oz deep

Guest EMercier

I want the 4 and 8 oz. Maybe the 1 oz depending on the price. I went to Wal-mart (and I posted this) and found the 1 oz 3 for $.50. That is a steal, for me at least.

Please let me know what size everyone's interested in, so that I could get a quote. I've asked them if we could get special pricing if we order like 1000 each of at least 3 sizes, and now they want to know which sizes.

1000 of 3 different sizes EACH??

Okay, this lady who was supposed to be getting me this quote never got back to me! I got an email a few days ago, and she said she would get the quote out to me that day. Of course she didn't, so I called the next day asking for some one else to help me because she was taking so long, then they put me on hold forever and I had to go to work, so I hung up and was going to call again the next day. But I actually waited until yesterday, 2 days later, still with no email, and I find out that she is no longer working there! At first I felt bad, thinking that she was fired because of my call, but hoping it wasn't. Then I thought, if she did this to me, she probably did this to a bunch of people as well, so I shouldn't feel bad, right? I asked if she got fired, but all they said was that all they know is that she is no longer working there. So she could have quit as well. I did finally get an answer, and they said we would have to buy the minimums of each size to get the wholesale price, and that the prices on the website aren't even updated with the new, more expensive prices! Anyhow, after all this crap, I'd rather not even deal with them anymore. Sorry if I gave any hopes up. Maybe the one by Angela would be better?