where to find the best price on tins?

Maybe the one by Angela would be better?

I wouldn't mind doing a co-op on this, if somebody would be willing to explain how I need to report it at the end of the year if I will be using my resale #. I'm really confused on this issue, and won't run a co-op for products in CA if it's going to cause me problems when I file taxes.

Right now I'm only using the 6 oz. tins, but I went and checked out that site Sara, and if you buy in bulk (by the case) then you have to buy the tops and bottoms separately, which would be no biggie, but you get 1000 lids, and only 800 bottoms that way, which is totally wierd IMO!

Why would they do that?:rolleyes2

I called the US Container warehouse by me, and was told that they don't deal with the tins there. They are sent from the Vernon location (jvfern - isn't that the one by you)? But I'm wondering, if somebody put through an order through the website with the current prices showing, wouldn't they have to honor those prices??

Not sure what everyone else found, but here is Candlewic's so that we can compare (if need be).

Capacity Pieces Case Price

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 288 1 .67 (192.96)

8 175 1 .67 (117.25)

10 176 1 .80 (140.80)

There are 16 and 20 oz as well and prices drop for 2-3 cases and more for 6+

HTH

Excuse me for jumping in here...but you might check with a company, like Candlewic and see if they would offer special pricing if a large order was placed. Maybe if you explain that it is for a co-op, they might like the idea of a goodwill gesture that might bring them a bunch of potential new customers. ;) Stacy