promotional items

jdscreations

Does anyone know where I can get promotional items, reasonable priced, where they may not have a minimum. Did that make sense? :tongue2: I am looking for a place where I can get custom made pens or key chains at a reasonable price and not have to purchase like 1000 at a time. Thanks everyone.

go to www.pens.com i just bought some pens from there (for my real job) and they have great specials of buy one get one free. got 1000 pens for work for like $350. you can order fewer too! good customer service and usually pretty quick. only some pens are on special, but they do have the good ones on sale as well

I agree...Pens.com

I ordered pens with my company info for candle parties. They have some really great deals. I just glanced at the key rings and some have lowest qty 250 and you get 250 free. I would check them out. They have some great stuff.

• 5 years later...

Vistaprint offers lots of different promotional items and they always offer free items or good discounts.

I have ordered labels through them many times and usually they were free but had to pay a small shipping fee.