Does anyone know if michael's sells molds?

I agree, they are really expensive at Michael's unless you buy one with the 40% off coupon. Peak has all their molds on sale through today or tomorrow though, even with shipping it would probably save you money. Just a thought... :grin2:

LOL! Sharyl i have been looking thru the house for something like you said to play with on these, everything i found had a ridge or something, but a cool whip bowl would be good, think i get the large container while i'm out today, we love cool whip so no waste :cheesy2: i so much appreciate this board and the helpful people on it. have good day all.

I still remember the first time I looked at molds at Micheals. I had some molds but wanted more and was trying to avoid shipping charges. They are absolutely ridiculous in price, as is the price of pouring pots and even the slabs of wax. Like I'd pay $20 for a slab of wax. please.

They do have a good white color block though :)

DanaE

LOL! Sharyl i have been looking thru the house for something like you said to play with on these, everything i found had a ridge or something, but a cool whip bowl would be good, think i get the large container while i'm out today, we love cool whip so no waste :cheesy2: i so much appreciate this board and the helpful people on it. have good day all.

Do you have any deep stainless mixing bowls? They'll work in a pinch.

Cheers,

Alan:smiley2:

DanaE - I needed another pour pot in a pinch and thought I'd pick it up there. I almost dropped over. Why do they charge so much for that stuff? If the prices where a bit better there are a few things I'd get when we are there, but its just too expensive. There are many times you can even use a discount code or buy 65 bucks worth of supplies and get a pour pot for free - I don't think I've actually purchased any of the ones I have :)