Really big pumpkin container

Walgreens has those really big clear pumpkin containers with the lids for $4.00. Has anyone ever used those to make a candle? If so, were you able to get it wicked correctly? I'm thinking about doing one to use as part of my display at craft shows but I want to be able to get it wicked right so I can burn it later. Thought it would be an eye catcher and conversation piece.

I did one last year & it turned out great. I'll see if I can find my notes this weekend, because I still have the jar & need to pour it again (as soon as I can find a pumpkin pie fo I like). I was using J223 then and I triple wicked it. I asked about it last year on this board, so you might want to do a search on pumpkin jar & see if you can find it. If I come up with my notes I'll post which wicks I used.

Im so glad that someone asked this question as I have seen the pumpkin jars also and thought it would make a great Halloween candle but was second guessing myself due to its size and am leary of alot of differnt glass items as I dont want them to crack and shatter!

God Bless,

Lynn