Can't seem to find the throw newCBA

I've tested a couple of scents in the new and improved CB Advanced. So far, I have poor scent throw.:cry2: Has any one else had the chance to do a good eval of this wax.

Either:

The new CBA is a poor thrower

or

It must need a verrry long cure time

Others say the same thing so you aren't alone. You'll see a post right below this one. I use it because I like the looks of it and how it burns. I have about a 1/2 dozen containers - even made of the old version - that I've had for a couple months (early summer) - and they are at least as strong as any candle I've come across. These were are all done with WYW FOs. Regular soys have a better hot throw IMO, but then you deal with the frost (again, a post about that below). Unfortunately most don't have the luxury of time, so what one chooses seems to be a compromise.

EL Mellenium blend is supposed to be another no-frost soy, but I haven't gotten any yet and I haven't come across anyone posting about it.

Sorry, can't be of any more help.

Will pour a few samples as soon as wax arrives - then post - my fingers are crossed as I REALLY want the ease of pouring hotter, no frosting and - BiG And Here - Good Hot Throw - all in one wax - TeeHee - hope that wax really exists:p