Beef stew anyone??

Sallykate

:laugh2: It looks like beef stew & smells like a bakery product. That is just too whack! :laugh2: Kinda like thinking you're going to drink water only to discover it's sprite. Too funny.

They look great. Very interesting jars you chose. Can't believe those are your 1st chunks! Way to go!!! :cheesy2:

Well I have been test burning them... the good news is they have an AWESOME scent throw... the bad news is my beef stew needs to wick up so I am not getting a full melt pool on him. My vanilla hazlenut is getting full melt pool but takes a while to get there! I actually used 1343 to make these and have NEVER and would have never thought to use it in a container. It just "looks" nice because it is so translucent that the chunkys show up real nice. The jars are recycled jars that mom gave me some time back. I think they are 20 or 22oz old Home interiors candles jars that she had from loooong before I started making candles. They are MUCH wider mouthed than my pints so I screwed up the wicking but it was all for fun and learning anyway. I will definitely be doing more of these in my pint jar and half pints etc.! They are waaaay to easy and lots of fun!;)

Thanx for the compliments everyone and your all invited over for "split pea soup" chunks next week! :D