135 done... 437 to go...

Trish

Holy Moly Trish! did you get that melter, LOL?

e

Ohhh, I wish! I am OUT of moo-la right now. All these orders received net 30 day terms from that guy that sold them for me (grrrr!) so until I start getting payments, I'll keep struggling with the presto. I have a system now so it's not too bad.

I need to empty my container wax presto and have a "melting" presto and a "melted" presto.

Wow, that is unbelievable! And with TWO prestos?!

Actually, these were all done with one presto! LOL I need to empty another one to get two going, but it won't make a huge difference because I don't have any more molds! LOL

How many molds are you using?

I'm using 30 molds, 10 in each size (3x3, 3x4.5 and 3x6).

I had one order that HAD to ship today. I was worried because my pillar boxes were in transit and I didn't know if they would arrive in time. They did, luckily! The second order is just about done (need to shrink wrap 10 sets). Feels good to start making some progress.

you go gurl!

And I think I have someone else interested in ordering a couple thousand from you -

I told em you could have em' all ready in a week and the terms would be net 60 days . . . .

:eek:

ROFLMAO! Love it! Now get your ass over here and help me! :P