Opinions on these two molds..help me decide!

Terrie

I think you can do cpop in the Kelsies mold. I have the exact Uplands that you are looking at Terrie. I really like it because of the liner. It makes it so easy w/out having to line your mold and the soap come right out. The cut lines are kind of hard to get a straight cut and the outside bars are slightly larger than the rest. You can learn to compensate though to get the same size bars. Overall, I am pleased with this mold. But be aware that you should not do more than a 3lb recipe.

Well I can't really comment on either of the molds other then what I have heard. I've heard some good things about the Kelsie molds but a whole lot of good things about the upland molds. I personally have a matha mold with the 3 rows in it makes a good number of bars and I used one of those things from home depo (think it's a miter box) and a soap cutter to cut my bars back when i was making soap. I think the upland though just from hear say is the better mold. Seems a lot more people are a lot more happy with it.

HTH

HUGS

I'm going to order an Upland too Terrie! I have the Kelsie and I want to compare the two to decide which one I like best. From all the posts I've read and information I've received from other members, it sounds like I will like the Upland much better.