Someone was looking for the wired bail jars for salts??

Michi

Wow! these are right on the only difference is the age, the name brand, and no FILTH :grin2: (those antique babies weren't easy to clean-I'm still working on some)! Thanks for the supplier as I only have about 30 jars so I'll be in need of more. I came up w/ a neat idea on how to use these jars after the fact someday I'll post a pic.

Wow! these are right on the only difference is the age, the name brand, and no FILTH :grin2: (those antique babies weren't easy to clean-I'm still working on some)! Thanks for the supplier as I only have about 30 jars so I'll be in need of more. I came up w/ a neat idea on how to use these jars after the fact someday I'll post a pic.

Someday?? Someday?? We're not a patient group! :D Pics! Pics! Please :)

It was me.....yupiiii!!!!!!....ty...ty...ty

I found some that look like the ones' she found in the archived gallery that had bathsalts in them-The person who was using them said they were antiques, but I found some replicas while perusing The candlemakers site. :D

Here's the url:

http://candlemakers.zoovy.com/category/jars.old_fashioned/

Enjoy!!

Yep, me too (ordered yesterday). :D

I even ordered some of the bail jars, wish I would have gotten another case with the metal "shaker" lids, they are soooo cute.

I also ordered some tureen jars, trying for a little different looks for the holidays. ;)

Haven't gotten an email saying they shipped as of yet, but did get my confirmation email, and everyone I've talked to say that Steve is a great guy and ships in a very timely manner.

I was just sooooo excited when I found those jars, I finally get to really HELP someone here. :D