A Complete Re-Design

gottabt

As some of you know I have been here for awhile and posted my old site for suggestions. Well, for the last month I have worked very hard on getting it completely re-designed. I laugh that the old one looked like a flaming pumpkin. Please take a look and let me know what you think. I was going for a more upscale look and image. I also want to give kudos to Traci at Creative Concepts as she brought my vision to life. She was wonderful to work with and I love my new site. I hope you do too.

www.aburningdesire.com

Thanx so much for looking and any feedback that you have.

I only cruised through briefly while on hold for the phone company, lol and it looks really good! My only thought was the bars on the top right being sideways. It made me want to turn my head to read them, so I really didn't care for that aspect but otherwise, it's a very classy looking site!

One small thing you might want to change -

When clicking on the links under "Our Products" the link goes down to the product name and cuts off the picture of that product - You might want to move your tag up a little bit so it comes up on the picture instead of the name of that product

What everyone else said. It looks very nice but only takes up the center 1/3 of my screen. Could just be my computer. I like a home button with the other menu selections. Know it is at the bottom of the page but I forget to look there when I want to get back to the home page. And you have some info on the home page that isn't included in Our Shop like the link to sniffies.

Love the colors and general look of your site.

You know it's funny but for me the side bar or menu was one of the things that I really liked about the design. I figured since it was different it was memorable. My old site had the menu on the left and I felt that it needed a change. It is funny how everyone has different opinions on it. I really do appreciate all the feedback. Who knows maybe next year I will go back to the side navigation.

Thanx!