KY body glaze

I'm curious about the Body Glaze. I'm just trying to figure out how anything with the primary ingredient being glycerin can not be sticky. Does it feel sticky at all?

I agree there is definitely no sticky feeling at all, it feels so cool, silkyand smooth I am so pleased with it and so are my testers and my first customers. I think if you give it a chance, you will find it the best buy you have made. I saw a Soy Whip for sale on the internet today for double what KY sales her, try it out , too. (Get a sample)

Sue Ann

After reading the reviews on this Body glaze I ordered 1 gallon, I received it yesterday and this stuff is AWESOME!!!! Now I'm wishing I had ordered more cause this is going to be part of my stash, not sticky at all. Thank you for adding to my addiction.

Angiestaff

I too order some of the body glaze and soy whipped butter and they are the bomb. I just looooooove the body glaze. Better then anything I have made or bought

I wish I would have found these before I spent who knows how much money on bases. Going back and forth trying to decide if I should make my own moisturizers or just buy the base. This would not have been an issue if I would have discovered these about 6 months ago.

"KY"? CAN I GET THE WEBSITE ADDRESS? NOT SURE WHO YOU WERE REFERRING TO REGARDING THE BODY GLAZ.

THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION.

STACEY

I just got my order from KY for soy body butter and got a sample of the body glaze. This stuff is so awesome, it feels great. Now I am going to have to order that too.

I am glad everyone is loving the Body Glaze and Soy Whip as much as I do and I know that you have found KY to be a great supplier Vickey and her brother Kevin who is working with her are great people and always willing to help and answer any questions!! So with that said~~What has been some of your favorite scents to use with your Glaze and Soy Whip?? I just love Pink Sugar, Sweet Success (Sweet Tooth , changed the name), Frosted Snowdrop, Warm Vanilla Sugar, Black Raspberry Vanilla, Pear Glace, Very Sexy Hers, Satin Sheets, and Love Spell.

Sue Ann

Does the body glaze have a scent to it that you need to cover up? I have a body butter base from another company that I LOVE, but it does have a smell all of it's own and I can only use really strong scents to cover it...I was just wondering if this stuff was odorless because I want to be able to use some of my lighter scents too....