KY body glaze

If it's that silky feeling you would think it would have a lot of some kind of silicone in it.

The ingredents lists no silicone. What in these ingredents would give it that feel?

Body Glaze Contains: Glycerin, Steric Acid, Soy Oil, Olive Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Goats Milk,Water, Emulsifying Wax, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Aloe Vera extract, Vit E.

BTW - Those that use this, do you think it's a year long seller or better for certain times of the year.

BTW - Those that use this, do you think it's a year long seller or better for certain times of the year.

I sell it year round, but mention in my product description that it's perfect for summer. When I put it on, it has a slight cooling effect to it (to me)- which feels really good when it's hot out. It moisturizes as well as a regular lotion, but doesn't feel as heavy as one to me. Hopefully that makes sense! LOL

I, too have the KY Body Glaze and it is INCEDIBLE it feel sooooo good on the skin and mixes fast with your FOs and you can't beat the price and best of all the "customers LOVE IT" what more could you ask for??????

This is what we have all been looking for!!!! I started with the Soy Whip which is awesome and a great seller for me the teens really love it, as well as the adults, but the Body Glaze is something telling you about will only be twice as good when you try it, it is that smooth and silky and feels so cool on the skin and is so easy to mix. Can be sold in bottles or jars (I like jars)but if you want, you could do small tubes for the purse. JMO

Sue Ann

Would you vote this over a body butter..cause I am still deciding on whether to keep body butter in my line up for the shop..been looking at this stuff and the soy whip alot..and thinking I might want this instead..malibu tubes sounds like a great idea. I only carry glitter gelle in those right now.

Would you vote this over a body butter..cause I am still deciding on whether to keep body butter in my line up for the shop..been looking at this stuff and the soy whip alot..and thinking I might want this instead..malibu tubes sounds like a great idea. I only carry glitter gelle in those right now.
No I wouldn't. This product is for people that complain of anything "greasy". Whereas butter people want something with more heft to it if you know what I mean. I carry lotion, butter and the glaze

I use the Soy Whip as My Body Butter, because I add different oils to it, I have added Emu oil to it and shea oil and you can change it up with whatever you want to make it your own~I just love this stuff, I think you will, too. I also sale the the body glaze and I sale the Hand and Body Lotion from Bitter Creek~The Best Hand & Body Lotion I have found anywhere!!!!!!

Sue Ann

I'm curious about the Body Glaze. I'm just trying to figure out how anything with the primary ingredient being glycerin can not be sticky. Does it feel sticky at all?

It's not sticky at all. It's very smooth and silky.

I have some of the glaze and have kept it mostly for my own use. Does anyone have any suggestions about how to get it out of that large gallon container and into bottles without gooping it everywhere? I always get it all over my hands!

I have some of the glaze and have kept it mostly for my own use. Does anyone have any suggestions about how to get it out of that large gallon container and into bottles without gooping it everywhere? I always get it all over my hands!

How about putting it in a ziplock bag, the snip one corner and pipe it in like icing:)

PLus, You all \have me curious about the GLAZE! Do they sell samples?