Pictures of our store and workshop..

CraftyChris

:shocked2: wowzer :shocked2: You've got it going on! Very impressive ... love the idea of multiple chandlers going into business together. There's a lot to be said for team work. :cool2:

Just one itty bitty suggestion ... one section you make a reference to not putting product in an area where you store your wax because it's not temp controlled. Even though I know better 'cuz I too make candles, when I read that & see all those boxes of wax I'm thinking, "okay, they care about the finished product but not the 'raw' materials ... wtf?" So, my suggestion is to remove the comment about "temp controlled". Some people will get the wrong idea ... why even go there? KWIM?

It could very well just be...Im not the most computer literate person...but Im not seeing a pic. Would love to see your store!!

Oops, something happened 'cuz just a couple of minutes ago there were two active links, but now they're gone. I hope they get it back on 'cuz the pix will just knock of your sox & make you green w/ envy.

I was messing around with the pages-here they are...the workshop pictures are not on the website (not for public viewing-nothing links to that page), just a page I used to upload, the store pictures are on the site for public viewing.

http://www.craftycandles.ca/Silicone%20Molds.htm

http://www.craftycandles.ca/pictures.htm

Thanks for the usggestion Mtngrl-climate controled means it gets over 80 in that room-I like the stock room to be at 70 or less. Cool storage is best I think. The other candlemakers work for me actually, one is part time and the other full time. Then we have a packer, and someone in the store as well. I love this job-and love going to work everyday. I could never ask for anything more. Thanks for letting me share :)

WOW!!! I'm impressed. Your set up looks brilliant and it's really great to be taken behind the scenes. As a person who thinks she's really got it going when she makes more than 2 candles in a day I am totally in awe of what you've created. Thanks for sharing.

You know-I've been at this a long time (10 years making candles-little less in business) and i remember when i got my first 3 votive molds. I got my first pound bottle of fragrance and thought it would last me forever! We all start someplace-and where it all leads you will never know..

I now have 864 votive molds-and we fill them every single morning from July-December (buys time)

Thanks everyone-I love the hurricanes too-I love making them-hard to part with them sometimes though :(

Christine