Peak's Cappuccino Hazelnut

I poured the cappuccino hazelnut yesterday and test burning today more for wick size but if anyone is looking for a strong coffee scent this is it. It's not sweet but strong coffee. Hubby thought it smelled like when you walked into a 7-11 or Starbucks. Even though I'm a big time coffee lover I don't think I'd enjoy having my home smelling like strong brewed coffee. For you pros do strong coffee scents sell well?

Oh I don't get strong coffee with this. Try fresh brewed coffee for that. We make a lot of this capp. hazelnut and it moves at our shows. I personally don't have an attraction to coffee so having a place that smells like it just means it's time to pour something else.

Very interesting. Thanks everyone...I like the toning it down with vanilla...will have to try that next time. I made some tarts out of it and gave to a friend. She rated it an A+ and felt it would be more of a winter time scent for her. I also like the idea of layering this with others...that's a great idea too! I'm so glad I posted about this...you guys have me a lot to think about with this scent!! Are there other coffee scents that are already toned down that throws well in soy blend?

I poured the cappuccino hazelnut yesterday and test burning today more for wick size but if anyone is looking for a strong coffee scent this is it. It's not sweet but strong coffee. Hubby thought it smelled like when you walked into a 7-11 or Starbucks. Even though I'm a big time coffee lover I don't think I'd enjoy having my home smelling like strong brewed coffee. For you pros do strong coffee scents sell well?

Thanks for this info. I was in search of a coffee fragrance oil to make soap and this is perfect timing because there is a co op for peaks fo going on right now. :yay: