5 inch pie tins

I began by buying the tins on ebay, and I have also bought from the classies here. I was told a while back that I should be able to get them at Walmart or the Dollar General, but none of those here carried them. I did find them at a kitchenware dealer who has a permanent setup at the flea market. However, that is too close to Myrtle Bch, and I don't like to go into the main area during tourist season. If you have a restaurant supply nearby, you might find them there. You might want to put an ISO ad in the classies here.

As far as embeds, I buy mine from Laura at www.tropicalbreezecandles.com because she does a wonderful job. Also, I absolutely do not have room for any more waxes, molds, etc. here!

I use the medium density gel. I color it a bit depending on what "type" of pie I'm doing--i.e. red for cherry and strawberry. Then, of course, scent appropriately with a gel SAFE scent. The first couple I made I got the gel from Michael's. Later I started ordering larger quantities through suppliers. I don't make embeds. I buy them.

I don't know why you can't access the classies. Someone else will have to help with that.

Hey, Laura carries both the tins & embeds - but i just looked & cant find her tins on her site! Maybe she'll come on & help us out! You can also go to your local grocery store they may have the tins. But i get all my embeds from Laura - WONDERFUL JOB she does!

Good Luck!:)

~Carlena~

I need to put some on ebay for sale I guess. I bought 2 cases of them 6 years ago. We make a few pies each year, but not enough to carry a thousand of each tin on hand. lol I have 2 sizes, not sure where you measure them to get the size. If you measure the diam. inside the top lip they would be 4.25 and 5 inch tins. One is about a inch deep inside the other is about 1.5 deep.

Bruce