higher price FO than others

julie c

My suppliers for scent are Nature's Garden, WSP, Brambleberry, and MMS. I think that all of their oils are wonderful. HOWEVER, the head turning and second glance aromas that blow everyone's mind are always from Sweet Cakes. I always thought that they were too pricey and never ordered from them. I did well and sold plenty. Then I bought a couple of FO's from someone on auction and they were from Sweet Cakes. I thought that they were incredible. But that could just be me, right? Well, it was NOT just me. I noticed a major difference in sales. Even my husband who cannot tell much in regard to FO's thought that the SC's oils were amazing. I got more than ooooos and ahhhhs when I used their oils. I got results and lots of business. At least 50% of my oils come from Sweet Cakes. I think that the price is worth it and the quality is phenomenal. I cannot live without their Mandarin Orange, Musk, Black Raspberry, Blueberry, Amber, Lily of the Valley and Gardenia. I have found that for me, when I buy cheapo, I get cheapo.

I do like Sc's econocuke, and a few others I have gotten. Their Baby by Bobbi Brown is still my number 1 seller to date. I just know better now than to order certain scents from them that I know wont work in my products. I have yet to order to JS. Might head over her way. Next on my list is Serendipity, those Axe fragrances have caught my eye.

This is the joy of bath and body, you get to try all these new fragrances all the time.