What do individual soap molds look like?

cryptic

I'm new at this and I'm currently in the researching and reading stage before I make soap. My question is, what do individual soap molds look like? I've seen the shoe box/wooden molds, but I don't want my soap to look like that squared/rectangular shape from those molds. I want the bar to look like oval or rounded on the corners, like store-bought bars, or at least smaller rectangular bars. Is this possible?

If so, can someone post a picture or a link to what that type of mold looks like and where I can get them? Thanks!

Great! Thank you! When pouring the CP soap, what is the best way to make several individual bars using those molds? Do you put many molds in a big container and just pour the soap, or do you meticulously pour soap carefully in each mold?

Thanks!

I purchased a butterfly mold from MMS and I had problems getting the soap out. The soap was ruined but it worked very well for huge bath bombs!..still want to make soap with it though.:mad:

I have that same mold and I have the same problem with it. However, I can not even get it to work for bath bombs.