I actually made something!lol

Jokerjen

Well, stilll not fully unpacked, but we redid our living room walls in a venetian plaster look and bf bought me some nice wall holders with mirrors behing so I thought I would make some candles to somewhat match the walls.

I do have to get cracking though, was at my parents last night and my Mom said she needed to talk to me a bunch of people at work are already asking for stuff for Christmas, I didn't do it last Christmas because I had moved in December, so things were all packed up but the year before she sold almost $700.00 in about 2 weeks time right before Christmas and that was before really got into the foodies and pillars..so we'll see what happens! I will have to start unpacking boxes and see what I actually have to work with!

Oh yea, these candles are scented vanilla praline...:tongue2:

post-426-13945837857_thumb.jpg

Good heavens get unpacked already would ya lol! You moved ages ago ;) We're missing seeing how the BF spoils ya and all the goodies you create :D

lol! It seems we keep finding other things that need to be done 1st!This is an old farm house that needs alot of tlc! And it is costing us a bit, so I keep putting the candles off so that we can get the house done and I can stand looking/living in it!lol

Believe me..I am havin MAJOR WITHDRAWAL!! And I can't wait to get back into..even I remember how!lol:tongue2:

Jen! It's good to see you posting again!! Hope you're able to get back in the groove of candlemaking, I miss seeing your creations!

Thanks Trish! b.t.w... I have that package going out to you beginning of next week, I forgot that I had lent out and just got it back..sorry..hope you still need it:embarasse

Thanks Trish! b.t.w... I have that package going out to you beginning of next week, I forgot that I had lent out and just got it back..sorry..hope you still need it:embarasse

Yes, I still need it, thanks!! Now start making more stuff to post! :P

lol! It seems we keep finding other things that need to be done 1st!This is an old farm house that needs alot of tlc! And it is costing us a bit, so I keep putting the candles off so that we can get the house done and I can stand looking/living in it!lol

Believe me..I am havin MAJOR WITHDRAWAL!! And I can't wait to get back into..even I remember how!lol:tongue2:

OK I'll give you a little more time lol! BUT can't wait for you to get back to making candles :D