Bath Melts/Bombs

Budgie

I am thinking of trying my hand at these. I've been using premade bases for my B&B line but would like to branch out a bit.

Anyway, I've seen lots of recipes for these and they all include cornstarch. I'm just wondering if there is another ingredient I can substitute for this as I am allergic to corn. I could still make them if there isn't, I just couldn't use them.:sad2:

Thanks for any help.

Recipes are made for tweakin! LOL

In most of the ones I've seen, you can omit the cornstarch altogether if you want, and just increase your baking soda or other ingredients your recipe calls for. Hope that helps ya to at least get started! And maybe somebody else will pipe in to offer a few more suggestions for you.

Have fun!

Thanks Jenny. Now when you say change the oil/water amounts what exactly do you mean? Would I add more oil and less water? or less of both? Sorry if it's a stupid question, but I'm new at this and I'm not sure how to properly tweak a recipe.:embarasse