Container Candles: Strawberry Cheese Cake & Blueberry Muffins

maryann

Okay, newbie that has to have EVERYTHING explained to me here...What kind of wax and wick do you use for those? I have seen the curled wick before...but thats not the kind I have..so just wondering. Also, can you share with me how you swirled the clamshells?

Those are really cool by the way. Maybe one I will get good enough to actually have them look like that!

Okay, newbie that has to have EVERYTHING explained to me here...What kind of wax and wick do you use for those? I have seen the curled wick before...but thats not the kind I have..so just wondering.

You just curl your wick around a pencil or something similar.

Great looking containers :cheesy2:

Ya know what's funny... I'm just learning to do the the swirling and the clam shells are what I had left over after I poured the two containers. So they were purely by accident. I hate wasting wax/fo and I figured a little over what I needed in wax so I grabbed the clamshells and poured the rest in their :grin2:. The blue/cream candles I actually poured the blue solid HATED the color. So I melted it down, made more uncolored but scented wax and poured slowly both at the same time into the container. Read that on a differ board one time and thought I'd try the swirling that way to see how it would look.