Mango Lassi scrub

jwahlton

okay, I have another dumb question. I was looking at dc's sugar scrub pics this morning. Why does yours look different? Yours seem like a cream/lotion mixture, and she was saying her's was oily. It looks very nice by the way.

I haven't seen a sugar/salt scrub, so I wouldn't know if one hit me. But after looking at the pic this morning, I'm intriqued (sp). I've seen people posting about scrubs before, but never was interested in them (probably cuz I have too much other stuff going on).

okay, I have another dumb question. I was looking at dc's sugar scrub pics this morning. Why does yours look different? Yours seem like a cream/lotion mixture, and she was saying her's was oily. It looks very nice by the way.

I haven't seen a sugar/salt scrub, so I wouldn't know if one hit me. But after looking at the pic this morning, I'm intriqued (sp). I've seen people posting about scrubs before, but never was interested in them (probably cuz I have too much other stuff going on).

Thanks everyone. Terri people make their scrubs in different ways. I probably tried a dozen different things before I settled on this scrub. It does firm up just a bit, but going on it is rich and creamy. I don't care for the oily scrubs, but others like them. Mine are called Munkey Whipz. I love making and using scrubs. But my coffee one is my favorite.

Wow, that looks very inviting to my skin!! I dont think I would like oily either but I have very dry skin so maybe!! Yours looks.......................wonderful!! I love that tons of color you have there!! Thanks for sharing!!

God Bless,

Lynn