Scent throw?

candlegrl

Hi there I just ordered all these from JS can you all tell me what ya think:yay:

CARAMEL CINNAMON LATTE

Caramel Apple

CHOCOLATE CINNA-MOUSSE

CINNAMON ROLL WITH VANILLA FROSTING

FUDGE BROWNI

My Mama's Blueberry Cobbler

Nana's Old Fashioned Apple Butter

STRAWBERRY JAM

TOTALLY SCRUMPTIOUS

TWINKIES

Banana Nut Bread

Caramel Cinnamon Latte, Caramel Apple, Nana's Old Fashioned Apple Butter and Strawberry Jam are the only ones on your list that I've tried, but they all throw extremely well for me in parrafin and soy! I want to drink the Caramel Apple one, and the strawberry jam is the best I've ever tried! Good luck!

Caramel Cinnamon Latte, Caramel Apple, Nana's Old Fashioned Apple Butter and Strawberry Jam are the only ones on your list that I've tried, but they all throw extremely well for me in parrafin and soy! I want to drink the Caramel Apple one, and the strawberry jam is the best I've ever tried! Good luck!

I cant wait to get them:yay: Does JS ship fast?

I cant wait to get them:yay: Does JS ship fast?

I've always had a shipping noticed within 24 hours of ordering, unless it's the weekend. It takes 3 days to get to me, but it always goes out lightning fast! I LOVE Just Scent :)

I ordered a bunch too, on Sunday...my first order with them, and I got an e-mail notification today that UPS will be delivering them tomorrow! How do they do that! Now, that is fast.

I can't wait. Oh, I hope it's as good as I have heard. Can't wait for the Apple Butter. yummmmmm.