wicks for pillars made with 4045H

SO I am about to order a bunch of different wicking..so that i have a nice variety on hand for my pillars.

In my readings....I see that 30 ply flat and 36 have been used with this wax successfully...

are there any others that work well with this wax?I have some pillar molds...4x4, 3x3.5, 2x3, 3x6

I have lots of LX, CDs,HTPs, zincs

Any suggestiong would be super

Thanks

Kris

I've tried HTP 93, 104 and 105 in 3" dia. pillars with this wax, but for me, it seems that the wick has to be kept trimmed pretty short in order to avoid a high flame with the 104 and 105. 93 seemed too small. 30 ply fb works the best for me. I have found some differences in flat braid wicks from various suppliers. Even though they might be the same size, the burn rate could be a little different. Hope this helps. :)

Kris - I wasn't going to post yet, but I'm cautiously optimistic that a 1/0 square would work. I've more testing to do but so far they are doing well. (FYI I primed the wick in 4045H and used pins).

The couple times I used LXs in 1343 the flames were a bit high so I didn't start out with them in 4045H but may test them later. If you do, please post about your testing. Thanks.