Need supplier for beeswax

Hi everyone....I am now living in beautiful Tahoe City., California....getting ready to make some beeswax orbs. As you all know...I buy from Candlewic but I will call Bill tomorrow and check on shipping. Do any of you have a great place to get top quality beeswax on the west coast. Thanks so much.

I have been pressing local "weeds" and flowers so this should be a lot of fun. Donita

Donita, what about Glorybee foods! They are located in Oregon but that I suppose is considered the west coast. I ordered some EO's and soap making supplies from them. They carry candle making supplies too. Great customer service.

Donita, Glory Bee carries beeswax and they are only one state over from you, so the shipping shouldn't be too bad. I get a lot of things from them (though not beeswax) and it always comes very fast and the quality is good too. I imagine their beeswax would be good quality since they do specialize in bee supplies. If you order from them there is a nice candy which you could also try:

http://www.glorybeefoods.com/gbf/Shop_ProductDetail.cfm?PC=27&PSC=&P=11139&Product_Name=candy,%20milk%20'n'%20honees&Token=72.160.69.249:{ts_2006-08-05_10:49:06}-911879

I always get this whenever I order!