peak's baby powder, is it good as ky's snuggle baby?

firstlady

I have a order for snuggle baby , which i get from ky candle. but since i'm ordering another bottle of amish Harvest from peaks, i thought i would save on shipping and just buy peaks baby scent. but i don't know if its as good as the snuggle baby has anyone used them both ? thanks

Thanks, you both are right, peaks could be completly different than snuggle baby and thats what they want , ,grrrrrrr this shipping is killing me, last order was over $8 for shipping 2 scents, 8oz & a 2 oz bottle.

Order larger bottles, shipping should be about the same....so you get more bang for your buck

I know bigger bottles , shipping is cheaper or same but i don't like to get 16 oz bottles to start with and wouldn't you know it, this one lady is one that likes snuggle baby besides me , i'm always afraid that the oils will go bad before i use them up . i sell only tarts and baskets with them & warmers but it only by word of mouth, i don't do shows & etc.. just hobby thing, last couple weeks i got orders for about 55 bags of tarts, this week i might not get any, so i don't keep a bunch made up. just do another batch once my jar is empty unless i need more to fill an order. i made some ky's mixed berries up the other night and the heat or something has made the oil go bad, i got a 8oz bottle and made a couple of batches from it, made up a new batch the other night and the tarts didn't smell good at all like they did from the other batches. so i'm thinking the heat ruined the oil, this was my second bottle because the mixed berries sold good.