Air Freshener HELP!

Sag_77

I was hoping that someone could help me out! My thing is candles but my mom has asked if I can make one of my scents into a spray. So I went to the local supply place here to see what I could find out. The lady there immediately grabbed me some polysorbate 20 and some pump spray bottles, telling me that is all the extra stuff I would need. So as I was paying I asked her how to put everything together and she told me to just keep mixing the poly. and FO with water till it smells right. :shocked2: Now this doesn't sound right to me, I know there has to be more accurate measuring going on but just don't know where to start.

Thank-you all in advance for any help given!

Thank-you both for the help! The google thing is a good idea but I keep comming up with stupid recipes for home spice air freshiners. Like boil a few ingredient's on the stove and stuff like that. As for the BCS idea all they have is for recipes using there special mix. I guess I will just keep looking till I find something good for the stuff I have.

If there is anymore help out there I would greatly appreciate it.

Oh man, I just had these on a piece of paper, but it was getting hard to read and I wasn't using it so I threw it away. I got the recipes from this board. Go to the archives at the bottom of the page and then push search. Type in polysorbate and you should get a variety of recipes. I am so sorry that I don't have them to give to you. But going through the information will be really helpful to you. I hope you are able to find what you need!