Lip Balm Labels

soynut

I used to use 1 1/2 X 2 labels and they fit perfectly, but then switched to 2 X 2 labels, so I could use them for the lip balms and candles. The 2 X 2 had to be cut on the edges to fit top and bottom, but were just as easy. Now I have to come up with a new design with my larger white gloss labels...yikes!

I think I am going to try all 3. I will just cut them out myself--and see which one I like best before I buy. I have just started into the lipbalm arena and I think I am going to become a junkie. Can your lips get addicted to this stuff? I have always heard that could happen!:yay:

Here is one of my lables. You can use it for a template. I just print it on regular printer paper and put it on with wide clear tape

Note: Click on it to make it bigger.

Nice label design but to me that label is hard to read in that dorection. You would have to roll the tube side to side to read it.

IMO - It would be easier to read if it was printed this way, see attached pic.

post-219-139458406687_thumb.jpg

Nice label design but to me that label is hard to read in that dorection. You would have to roll the tube side to side to read it.

IMO - It would be easier to read if it was printed this way, see attached pic.

Um that is the direction when you put it on..

balmtube.jpg

post-190-139458406689_thumb.jpg