Banners/Signs

pamperme

..ok seached the archives..and the new board and I KNOW I saw a post for banner..it might have acutally been me asking about it..over a year ago..

I need to find a website that I can order banners from and window signs etc.. it was atcually pretty cheap like $59 for a banner ..anyone know of or remember any links for banners.

All the ones I did a search for online want like $160:mad:

OMG...this post reminded me that I needed to find a new place to get a vinyl banner made for the back of my SUV, as my cousin isn't making them anymore (dang-it!).

I just found this place: www.speedysigns.com and they are SO cheap! If anyone is looking for a banner, sign, etc...they seem to be really inexpensive!

Pamper, I did not understand your pm. I thought you were looking for a WEB banner, which is why I sent you right to BizzyB's! Sorry about that, LOL.

I got a great one last year on EBay. Heavy vinyl, 6 heavy grommets for a song. Here are some current listings ebay

Mine

banner1.jpg