Liquid Soap and the usual Bar Soap

Hibiscus

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: I did this liquid soap last week and man was it one heck of an experience but I loved it and it's soooo much nicer than that commercial crap!. I documented every stage too! That was so exciting.:) I scented the entire batch with floral musk but from here on out they will all be unscented for obvious reasons. It was transparent until I added the FO and I think I like it better opaque. My favorite soap to date is my oatmeal/shea. It will probably be one of two master batches...just love it.

Thanks to everyone especially Julia for being so helpful with the liquid soap.:highfive:

You go girl! I was with ya all the way. One of these days I'll make that

Thanks and I know there is a time for everything and when you're ready I will be tapping my foot and saying....is it soap yet? sure is taking a long time!..:rolleyes2

Thanks for all the nice compliments..I'm still very much a newbie and since I started soaping in...I think it was June, I have become quite the addict! I'm really happy about the liquid soap because I never really liked bar soap...well...until I started making my own:cheesy2:. I used the recipe from about.com for the liquid soap.

Very pretty colors! They look awesome! I love the natural oeatmel one it looks soooooooo creamy! And the liquid soap looks perfect!
Thanks!

It really is as creamy as it looks...I have it in my bathroom and use it daily as a facial soap. It's made with ako-shea-coconut.:drool: