Pink Lemonade & Chest Brown Suger

ebarnes

I use the same type of wax but I find with JS its hit and miss. Going to have to try this one, it sounds wonderful. At what temp are you adding the oil in?

Thanks,

SP

Wow, I only use Peaks & JS (right now) & I would say about 85% of my test w/Peaks were sucessful & about 95% w/JS. Keep in mind I inquire about each FO w/the board before I test so the chances of me having positive results a really high.

I add me FO at 175 and stir like crazy, I stir occasionally before pouring at 110-125% also and one last stir right before I pour. HTH

I had JS's Pink Lemonade and it was just so so for me. I couldn't get that one to throw for me at all. It was nice OBB, but once I got it in wax it didn't blow me away. I think maybe it was because I'm spoiled by KY's Lemonade Twister.

The Chestnuts and Brown Sugar is really really good though!

Wow, I only use Peaks & JS (right now) & I would say about 85% of my test w/Peaks were sucessful & about 95% w/JS. Keep in mind I inquire about each FO w/the board before I test so the chances of me having positive results a really high.

I add me FO at 175 and stir like crazy, I stir occasionally before pouring at 110-125% also and one last stir right before I pour. HTH

O.k. I'm going to mix my oils in at 175 hopefully I'll get better results with both suppliers.

Pink limeade discontinued....I can't find it on the JS website.

Thanks a bunch,

SP

The Pink Lemonade did OKAY but not great in my soy. People liked it but wanted it much stronger and it wasn't going to happen. The CNBS is a good thrower in my soy as is the Cinnamon~Caramel Latte. But those are the only scents from JS that I'll carry so far. I've smelled tons of sample but they just aren't strong enough or I already carry something very similar already.