Duping your favorites.. Question

firegirl

I have what might be a silly question, but I just have to ask! I just duped one of my all time favorite sellers with IFT. They duped it perfectly! Instead of paying certain suppliers $30 Plus/# for oils like Philosophys Amazing Grace and other favorites... Isn't it feasable to have it duped ( I am sure they probably have already done it) at the strongest level possible, buy 10-25 pounds of it and sell it on a Co-Op here? My dupe is very reasonable, and several dollars/pound cheaper than what I am paying from a supplier for all of my oils. Everyone would benefit from getting it WAY cheaper that way. Has anyone done that here on Candletech? I was just curious. I just paid a ton for my Amazing Grace, and it just occurred to me to see if anyone has done this before. Thanks for any responses!

There's a lady about to do an IFT buy and I think AG is on the possible list. She runs her group on yahoo, Ive not ordered yet have just been following the buys and how they go. Not sure I am supposed to post those kinds of links here, but you can PM me if you want the info.

That's too bad! :cry2: Either way, I already have my IFT dupes being mailed to me as we speak. I will compare them to SW. If they are dead on and strong, I will be posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sure we can sell 25 pounds or more on here!!!! OOPs... hope this was okay to post here.:embarasse :embarasse