Check out our completed website!

xverion

Well,

I finally got it mostly finished, but we are open for business as of August 1st. Will still be working on it for most of the day, but all of the pages are completed, and I even added an information blog to the site.

Check us out at: www.islandbreezescandles.com and sign up for our newsletter, or join our contest!

Also be sure to check out our blog at: www.islandbreezescandles.com/blog.htm

And if you'd like to advertise with us for free on our blog, send me an e-mail at gene@islandbreezescandles.com

I think it looks great. I like the press release idea - that was cool. One thing I think you might want to change is the google ads you have on the side of the 'about us'. To me when I browse a web site and I see ads like that it changes my mind about shopping there.

It certainly does look better but I have a few suggestions.

* On each of your sub pages, the font changes from bold, italics, regular and some even change font faces. It's not considered acceptable to change the way text appears on every page. There has to be consistency to make it easier for the visitors to read.

* Your text area is way too small (in width) and needs to be larger. Not sure what it looks like on your screen resolution, but on my 1028x the main content text spans about 50% of the available area leaving 50% of the main content area to be unused real estate.

Real estate should be at least 75-80% filled with text or images.

Hope this helps!

Yeah, we are still testing our candles out, didn't want to put up anything we aren't 110% confident in selling. We will have them up this weekend. Other than that, we are also a bath and body shop, and do have a lot of great products up right now, with more coming soon.

New pictures, well, better pictures will be up tomorrow as well.

Thanks to all for checking us out, and please enter our contest and sign up for our newsletter!

Yeah, we are still testing our candles out, didn't want to put up anything we aren't 110% confident in selling. We will have them up this weekend. Other than that, we are also a bath and body shop, and do have a lot of great products up right now, with more coming soon.

New pictures, well, better pictures will be up tomorrow as well.

Thanks to all for checking us out, and please enter our contest and sign up for our newsletter!

I like your site..but like you said you are adding stuff..and the pics are pretty dark..maybe use a white sheet for a background or something to lighten them up a bit.. I also noticed you have one name for a scent in the description but in the selection list it is named different..

you might want to make everything as cohesive as possible..keep it to one or two fonts and consistant on each page.

Good job..and congrats on opening you online store.:yay: