Moon Light Path MP

Darwin

My first attempt at chunkies in soap! I made these using an empty instant oatmeal box. Here they are just after they were cut. (I used a pillar candle mold for the round yellow "moon". The melted yellow things were stars lol.

Moonlight1.jpg

Then I trimmed the edges with my krinkle cutter.

moonlightcut.jpg

Then I had all kinds of scraps.

moonlightscraps.jpg

I could not waste them. So, again using a pillar mold as a soap mold, I stuffed the scraps into the mold, and poured yellow around it...and got this:

moonlightscrapsbars.jpg

I actually like the scrap bars better than the original bars! Here they are all packaged up!

moonlightwrapped.jpg

I'm absolutely jealous! They're beautiful! Plus, your packaging REALLY makes them stand out!! How wonderful!

I have some Moonlight Path FO here I've been wanting to use. I'm going to have to use those colors and make some now ... you're a BAD influence!! Have you ever tried selling that scent before? I'm still not sure I like it. :P

Great job, as usual!

- Meg

I'm absolutely jealous! They're beautiful! Plus, your packaging REALLY makes them stand out!! How wonderful!

I have some Moonlight Path FO here I've been wanting to use. I'm going to have to use those colors and make some now ... you're a BAD influence!! Have you ever tried selling that scent before? I'm still not sure I like it. :P

Great job, as usual!

- Meg

IT seems to sell more for men...women buying it for their men.

Thanks everyone for your comments! I just wonder how it would look if my stars would not have melted.