WSP Luxury Body Mist

Luci

I bought a small amount of this base from the classies here after reading the rave reviews about it on the WSP website. I have also done a search on this forum and read everything about this base I can find. However, I have a really ugly mess with it.

I used Joop fo from SOS, which has an orangy/red tint to it. I've used this fo in body cream base and goat milk mp soap with little or no discoloration. I've mixed this fo with cyclo with a little discoloration. However, I get complete separation with the WSP body mist base. I'm confused by all the great reviews on the website claiming no separation and ease of coloring. I tried a little color and it was disastrous.

If anyone has a solution or can help, I would greatly appreciate it. :cry2:

I do not have any advice on this one. I had the same thing happen to me not matter what fo I use. Its been frustrating. I bought from another supplier prior to getting the one at WSP and thought it was a bad batch and when I saw WSP said it would not seperate and it did I was left thinking ok now what. The only thing I can say would be to advise shaking it up before use and using colored bottles for packaging it in.

That's why I use Cyclo, FCO & FO. It works every time. Plus it is never sticky goes on soft and smooth "Liquid to silk in seconds"

If you have a FO that's tough to mix just up the FCO and decrease the Cyclo, should mix with no problems.

BTW - I don't use WSP anymore because of 2 reasons....

1- When I sent them a negetive reply about one of their products they called me and told me they could not post my reply. So the only replys you see are positive to make them look good. You never get to here how bad their supplies are.

2- Their very high shipping prices.

That explains all those rave reviews! :mad: What's the value for having them? I look at those just as I do feedback ratings on ebay, etc. I have tried several fo with this base. Shake, shake, shake. Within a few minutes, almost complete separation. I had two 8-oz bottles that I got very cheap, thank goodness, because I seriously thought about going for bulk after reading the reviewsl. Glad I didn't, cause this stuff is crap. Not only is it UGLY, it goes on with a tacky feeling.

I needed something for testers and had no colored bottles, so I have been using straight cyclo and fo. I have no fco. What's the advantage of the fco, please?