Printworks2006 program

Deana_P

Has anyone even heard of this STUPID program ??? Ive been to their help site and it should be labeled NON help site......and stupid may have been a strong word BUT Im not too happy with it at the moment. Im trying to do the same as Candlebean , and make cards and such and just incorporate the logo that Bizzy made for me , into/onto ANYTHING. And I just can not figure the Printworks out......

Anyone ever used it ???

Thanks !

Deana

Has anyone even heard of this STUPID program ??? Ive been to their help site and it should be labeled NON help site......and stupid may have been a strong word BUT Im not too happy with it at the moment. Im trying to do the same as Candlebean , and make cards and such and just incorporate the logo that Bizzy made for me , into/onto ANYTHING. And I just can not figure the Printworks out......

Anyone ever used it ???

Thanks !

Deana

I haven't used that program, but if it uses Avery to print your projects, then there are a few things that it won't be able to use.

BMP - Windows Bitmap Format

WMF - Windows Metafile Format

TIF - Tagged Image File Format (Only TIF files that do not use LZW-compression can be inserted.)

JPG - JPEG Format

Those are the file types that Avery supports. If your file is a .gif, or something other than what is on that list, it won't work. If this is the problem, maybe you can contact your designer and ask if she could send the logo to you in another format? If not, you'll have to use another program. HTH