To those who have used Axe fo

Sorry I can't give any input.... BUT I just have to say I CAN'T wait to get my Tsunami that I ordered :yay: :yay: . I have a 12 year old (going on 20) due to his peers that won't wear anything else but Axe. I did get Curve and Brut FOs so I may convert him :grin2:.

Where did you get these FO's?

www.serendipityscents.com is where I got mine. Fast & friendly service, in my experiences so far. I also got samples of their Monkey Farts (I've read about this scent for years and finally got a sample to test!), Euphoria, and Patchouli Amber. All are strong OOB and I'm patiently waiting for this heat wave to go away for at least a few days so I can work without passing out! I got enough samples to test in both soap and candles so we'll see... ;) I just wish Mother Nature would cooperate with me!! :waiting:

Life & Light!

Tish

What does extra plus + mean in serendipity's prices? Is that some kind of member price?

If you are talking about the thing I think you are talking about, it's just the way their shopping cart is set up. It's there so the smallest size is one price then the next size is X amount more and so on with the x amount in ( ). You pay the price right after the amount description. I hope that makes sense...

Life & Light!

Tish

Oh, my replies are back! That was weird....

Ok, I understand now! I am happy you shared that site, I have been looking for those fragrances since my DH bathes in them everyday:)

gotta love technology right?? lol

My hub doesn't wear fragrances (I do sneak stuff in his soap satchel though so he smells good ;)). He hasn't been cured of his testosterone poisoning... lol But a dear friend of mine wears the Tsunami and oh boy.... :drool: :drool: :drool: I know it's cheap stuff but I think it smells yummy! It is kinda scary though when I'm walking through the store and a teeny bopper walks by and smells like him! I have to tune my brain into another station then!! :shocked2: I just ordered some black oxide and I'm hopein' to try this in soap this weekend!! :yay: I'll keep ya updated!

Life & Light!

Tish