It's ALL about a NAME:: Check this out!

I have one scent "Sex on the Beach" that the little ol' ladies in my office LOVE! I think they buy it for the name' date=' because they blush when paying me. It's probably there "Risky" side.[/quote']

I've had that same reaction with the older ladies with Sex on the Beach. They love the fragrance and giggle when they sniff. Definitely the little ol wild side wanting to bust out!

Hey Mindy1540....

Those are some good names for your GOOD LOOKING MAN with the DIRTY STORE!!!:whoohoo:

It's all in the name!!!! Those names make Monkey Fart look mild!!! LOL

LOL, I thought those names looked familiar, I think some of those names he is going to use.

Mindy :)

I think it would be fun to have a "trashy" line of candles and they would probably sell great. We have one adult store in the area...maybe I should check it out. I can think of some good "trashy" names but probably have trouble matching the name and the scent. Could you imagine someone asking your best seller and you reply....WetPanties....GSpot...Whorehouse....Slut

I couldn't even share the list with my mom...she'd kill me and I'm not a young person...headlines would read: "senior citizens have family brawl,one dead." Ginger

I think it would be fun to have a "trashy" line of candles and they would probably sell great. We have one adult store in the area...maybe I should check it out. I can think of some good "trashy" names but probably have trouble matching the name and the scent. Could you imagine someone asking your best seller and you reply....WetPanties....GSpot...Whorehouse....Slut

I couldn't even share the list with my mom...she'd kill me and I'm not a young person...headlines would read: "senior citizens have family brawl,one dead." Ginger

My mom knows, lol. She thinks it's disgusting but I think $$$$$. Yesterday, I just dropped off some candles and he was rambling off some names and I think my face was beat red when he was done. He also showed me where he was going to put them, he has cleaned off a shelf by some unique items.

My mom knows, lol. She thinks it's disgusting but I think $$$$$. Yesterday, I just dropped off some candles and he was rambling off some names and I think my face was beat red when he was done. He also showed me where he was going to put them, he has cleaned off a shelf by some unique items.

Mindy, is this the dirty guy store vs. the Baptist tart?

• 3 weeks later...