Cornicopia FO

Lolas Lights

You're BOTH cwazy! :P I LOVE cornucopia, but I know everyone has a very subjective/personal response to odor. What I was wondering is whether you've only smelled it with the lid off the bottle or have poured it into a candle. I've come to appreciate the fact that some FOs smell better in wax (some of the solvents evaporate once poured, which often alters/improves odor ... according to a post I once read by Alan). I just want to encourage you to not give up on it just yet. ;)

my daughter and I both think it still stinks.:shocked2: ...

The important thing, Lola, is that you gave it a fair shake by trying it. You know how they say, "don't knock it 'til you've tried it"? Now you can knock it. :laugh2:;) Oops, you already did! lol (jus' playin' w/ ya)

OMG...I can't believe you guys! I LOVE Cornucopia...it smells like apples and something...just could never figure out what the something is. Amish Harvest is another one I love. And I normally go for fresh or floral scents...there are very few fruit or bakery scents that I like. I'll tell you what I do hate...Black Canyon. It smells like cheap 70's era men's cologne to me and it's way, way too strong. I ordered a whole freakin' pound of this stuff because so many people were raving about it. I got light headed and sick to my stomach when I poured it at 1 oz per lb. I could never pour that stuff again...unless I had a respirator. I learned my lesson though...just because lot's of other people like it...it doesn't mean that I will. Now, I get a sample size to see if I like or not before I go whole hog on a pound.

The important thing, Lola, is that you gave it a fair shake by trying it. You know how they say, "don't knock it 'til you've tried it"? Now you can knock it. :laugh2:;) Oops, you already did! lol (jus' playin' w/ ya)

LOL Mtngrl. I had read posts from some that loved this FO. glad they sent me a sample before I went hog wild and bought a whole pound of it like I usually do.I know it might sell but dang,I'd have to have a gas mask on to pour the stuff. :laugh2:

I have a lot of older ladies buying the cornucopia in Pillars. If you want to get any off your hands please let me know.;) Email, PM me or I have Yahoo & MSN messengers too.Thanks. My free FO was Vanilla Amber and it smells great!! I do not like to many Vanilla's but this is good. Makes a nice fall scent. :cheesy2:

But Scented, why should I make a candle out of it when I can just jump on the "Cornucopia Sucks!" bandwagon? It's so much easier this way! ;)

Hey you do what you want. It's a free country lol! But I would rather base my decisions on how it acts in my applications and not unaffected in a bottle lol!

Hey you do what you want. It's a free country lol! But I would rather base my decisions on how it acts in my applications and not unaffected in a bottle lol!

That's why I melted and poured before I posted on here. When I opened my my blackcherry bomb FO, the OOB was horrible, but I thought well gotta put some in wax and low and behold it smells wonderful. I found out real quick most times it doesn't smell the same OOB as it does when yu melt and pour. You can't judge a FO OOB, gotta put in wax and most times it makes a whole world of difference.

That's why I melted and poured before I posted on here. When I opened my my blackcherry bomb FO, the OOB was horrible, but I thought well gotta put some in wax and low and behold it smells wonderful. I found out real quick most times it doesn't smell the same OOB as it does when yu melt and pour. You can't judge a FO OOB, gotta put in wax and most times it makes a whole world of difference.

I had some vineyard that was the same way lol! I didn't even want to bring myself to do anything with it but trash it. However, in wax it was awesome lol!